- Ethanol 69% V/V – PT1 (Human Hygiene) Aqua,
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,
- Propylene Glycol,
- Isopropyl Myristate,
- PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil/IPDL,
- Aminomethyl Propanol,
- Tocopheryl Acetate,
- Hexyl Cinamal,
- Ricinus Communis Seed Oil,
- Geraniol and
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder..
Anti-Viral Hand Sanitizer 100ml
There’s a new handbag hero in town, and it’s going to be big this year. At Wet Ones, it’s always been our mission to make the germs squirm, and staying protected against bugs and viruses has never been more important than it is right now.
We know you love our antibacterial hand wipes for their reliability, durability and fresh scent – it’s why we’re the UK’s original and number one wet wipe brand*. But another pocket accessory has become a real must-have during the last few months, so we’re proud to unveil our own take on it.
We knew we could bring our expertise and trusted reputation to developing a hand sanitiser that you and your family can rely on to protect you, and we’ve spent lockdown creating our brand new Anti-Viral Hand Sanitiser.
Wet Ones Anti-Viral Hand Sanitiser comes in two sizes – a 100ml tube to keep you protected when you’re out and about, and a 480ml bottle for use in your home, office or even your car
Here’s why our sanitiser makes the germs squirm:
- It kills 99.9% of bacteria
- It contains 70% alcohol
- It’s effective against viruses
- It’s dermatologically tested to be kinder to skin
- Its vitamin E, aloe vera and pro-vitamin B5 combination is designed to soothe the skin and combat the drying effects of alcohol
- It’s got the fresh scent you’d expect from Wet Ones
- It doesn’t leave any sticky residue
Whatever the coming weeks and months hold, make sure you’re ready for anything with a hand sanitiser from your favourite wet wipe brand. We can’t wait for the messy fun of normal life to begin again, but until then and beyond we’re proud to play a part in keeping you and your family protected.